Haaga-Helia student: Apply now for a seat at the 2nd edition of European Student Assembly!
Student, are you interested in EU affairs and future of European Union? Apply now for a seat at the European Student Assembly to be held in Strasbourg 31.5-2.6.2023!
The European Student Assembly (ESA) is a European project that gathers more than 200 students from 44 European University Alliances. Haaga-Helia is part of the Ulysseus European University alliance and at this assembly, students will have the opportunity to debate current issues and also draft political recommendations that will contribute to shape the future of Europe.
The assembly will give students a voice at EU level and bring them together to discuss current issues such as energy, sustainable digital transformation, cities of the future and citizen security. Find out more about the topics.
What do you need to do in order to apply?
- Please fill in the following form. Application deadline is 4.12.2022
- Choose Ulysseus European University as your European University alliance
- Choose between participant or panel coordinator. Please note that if you participated in the first edition of the ESA you may only apply as panel coordinator.
- The selection process will be conducted jointly by the ESA Selection Committee and the European University Alliances. The selection criteria is fully listed here.
- All details about how to apply are available at the #ESA2023 Handbook.
Details about the application process and schedules are listed on Ulysseus website.
Three students from Haaga-Helia participated in the first edition of European Student Assembly. Read more about their experiences.
Best of luck with your application!
Ulysseus European University is one of the 44 European University Alliances in Europe. Led by the University of Seville, Spain together with five other universities: University of Genoa, Italy; Université Côte d’Azur, France; Technical University of Košice, Slovakia; MCI | The Entrepreneurial School®, Austria; and Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Finland. Ulysseus will allow students, researchers and graduates to move freely between universities, carry out internships in companies and start high-impact research projects..