FSHS services are available to you throughout the summer
FSHS services info package for summer and next semester.
FSHS services are available to you throughout the summer. See summer opening hours here.
The need for treatment assessments and service guidance
The nationwide telephone services for the need for treatment assessments and service guidance are available throughout the summer Mon-Thurs from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm and Fri from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm.
SelfChat is open on weekdays
- in matters related to general health Mon–Fri 9 am to 11 am
- in a matter related to mental health the opening hours have been extended until 30th of June 2022, Mon–Fri 10 am to 2 pm
- in matters related to oral health Mon–Fri 9 am to 11 am.
- The chat line for hearing-impaired customers is open Mon–Thu 8 am–3 pm and Fri 8 am–2 pm.
More from FSHS
- tDCS gave hope amidst depression. "Henri" sought help for his moderate depression at the FSHS. A nurse unexpectedly suggested to Henri something called transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS). Read more.
- It was students who built the FSHS! That is what Kristina Kunttu and Tapani Kunttu, the authors of the history of the FSHS, think. Over the years student associations have had a great impact on the improvement of student healthcare services. Read more.
- Check the new articles on our website, you will find the new content at the Health Information site as well as the Health information resource. In the spring of 2022, we published articles on both concentration and sexual health.
Materials for new students. We have recently sent a text and video material to institutions of higher education and student associations for use in acceptance letters, websites, or pre-orientation events. Please contact us if you need any material. In the early autumn, FSHS staff will also visit orientation events.