Call for papers: Future-proof business- solutions for complexity
On April 27, 2023, we are organizing an interesting virtual conference Future-proof business- solutions for complexity.
The conference will be a continuation for the successful conference organized in the spring of 2022, which was implemented in cooperation with Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia University of Applied Sciences (3UAS). The annual theme is entrepreneurship and leadership, and these topics are approached in a multidisciplinary manner, combining different areas of expertise in research, development and innovation. Metropolia University of Applied Sciences is responsible for next year's arrangements.
The themes of the spring 2023 conference are:
- A paradigm shift in management and leadership
- Knowledge management, competence management
- Diverse work communities, leadership and coaching
- Forms and platforms of entrepreneurship
- Foresight as a builder of future sustainability
- Artificial intelligence and other technological solutions
- Means and possibilities of service design
- Other management, leadership and entrepreneurship themes
At the conference, we want to make visible the know-how of RDI, teaching and business co-operation at the universities of applied sciences. We invite experts to present their development work. You can send a proposal of your paper (blog). This year the papers are not peer-reviewed, i.e. we do not ask for traditional conference papers. You can send your abstract via email (max 1500 characters) by 9.1.2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. More information on the webpages. This year there is no conference fee.
The conference will be held in Finnish, but you can write your paper and have your presentation in English.
(will be updated later)