Pasila, International Business, Blended | Orientation Days
The orientation days are held on the Pasila Campus, Ratapihantie 13, 00520 Helsinki. Orientation is mandatory for all students: new entrants, SAT students, Haaga-Helia UAS open path students and transfer students.
During the orientation days you will
- be introduced to Haaga-Helia UAS and the INBBA degree programme.
- activate your Haaga-Helia accounts for various programmes and sites.
- learn how to arrange your Peppi ISP (Individual Study Plan).
- enrol on courses for this semester (periods 1 and 2)
- get instructions for credit transfer or possible Recognition of prior Learning/Work and Study completions.
Day 1: Monday 15.8.2022 at 17:00-20:00,room 1001
- 17:00 Welcome to Haaga-Helia UAS by President Minna Hiillos
- 17:15 Welcome to study in the International Business by Degree Director Anne-Mari Karppinen
- 17:30 Your International Business Curriculum by Elizabeth San Miguel and Marit Keränen
- 19:30 Info on recognition of prior learning and transfer crediting of prior higher education studies (validation) by Elizabeth San Miguel and Marit Keränen
- 19:45 Instructions for preparing your transfer crediting application if you have prior higher education studies by Elizabeth San Miguel and Marit Keränen
Day 2. Wednesday 17.8.2022 at 17:00-20:00, room 1001,
by Elizabeth San Miguel and Marit Keränen
- 17:00 Study Practicalities
- 18:30 Language Info
- 18:45 Haaga-Helia programmes and course enrolments for Autumn 22: Peppi, MyNet, Moodle, O365, student email, Tuudo). TAKE YOUR LAPTOP for this session! – Student tutors assist in the session.
Additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention in the email that you are INTBBA blended student.