AI in SMEs – relatable stories and practical tools from Finland
Do you wonder, how does artificial intelligence (AI) impact SME’s? Or are you otherwise interested in AI and it’s future?
Welcome to 'Artificial Intelligence in SMEs – relatable stories and practical tools from Finland' webinar, where experts and companies will share the latest insights and experiences in adoption of AI in SMEs. Join us to hear AI stories from Finnish businesses and learn about latest instruments that are available to you and your organization in exploring AI benefits.
Format: Webinar, free-of-charge
Date and time: 13 June 2023 at 12.30pm – 14pm CET (i.e. 13.30pm – 15.00pm Finland time)
Finland’s vision for AI and how SMEs can benefit from the opportunity
- Lassi Kurkijärvi, Executive CTO, Sofigate; IT influencer
Empowering SMEs with AI: success stories, tools and the future 2030
- Dr. Anna Lahtinen, Senior Researcher and AI-TIE Project Manager, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
AI on the ground: experiences of Finnish SMEs (discussion panel)
- Erkki Seppäläinen, Chief Technology Officer at LINK Design and Development
- Jan Järveläinen, Service Development Director at Premix Group
- Tuomo Kousa, Managing Director at Powdea Technologies
- Ulla Broms, CEO at Foibekartano
Registration is now open!
This webinar is organized by AI-TIE – AI Innovation Ecosystem for Competitiveness of SMEs & AI-TIE Southern Finland -projects in cooperation with Ulysseus University and Artificial Intelligence Hub operated by Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences. AI-TIE has supported over 100 SMEs in their quest to learn about AI and develop AI based solutions for their business. The project is supported by European Regional Development Fund, the Uusimaa Regional Council and Kymenlaakso Regional Council. More information about AI-TIE at www.aistories.fi.
More info about the webinar:
Contact: AI-TIE, firstname.lastname@example.org