Service Excellence programs have a fantastic collection of modules for leaders, entrepreneurs and experts. Come and develop yourself and your organization!
Venue: Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Pasila Campus, Ratapihantie 13, 00520 Helsinki
Dates: 10th- 11th January, 2019 (9.15-17.00)
Lecturer: Jarmo Lehtinen, Docent, PhD
The objectives for the Customer Relationship Measurement and Management Module could be:
• Basics and essence of relationship marketing
• Why relationships are crucial
• How to manage relationships
• How to measure and analyze relationships
• What is CRM?
• What types of relationships exist? Analysis
• Integration of customer and company process
• Practical examples of running relationships both B2B and B2C
• Drivers of relationships
• Relationship marketing
please ask for details about pre- and post-assignment
Autumn 2018 module price is 790 euros + 24 % VAT.
Puh. 0400 230 409
Puh. (09) 229 611