During Sales Management course you go through the value added Sales Management process and get practical and analytical tools for planning and managing profitable sales process.
This course is aimed for persons who are responsible for developing sales activities in their company - Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Team Leaders or Entrepreneurs.
• Learning to scan and analyze the macro-and microecono-mic business environments and their challenges and possibilities for profitable business
• Planning and managing entire sales process innovatively in turbulent business environment
• Converting the company’s financial and strategic objectives into sales process
• Creating a new way to identify and analyze customers using innovative tools
• Creating and implementing effective incentive programmes
• Sales based environmental analysis
• Customer analysis
• Competitive advantage identification
• Value sales as a profit generator
• Sales process evaluation and development
• Action plan
• Key elements of effective and profitable sales process
• How to integrate customer’s purchasing process to sales process?
• Moments of truth in sales process
• Information needed for effective sales management
• Pipeline-model as a sales tool
• Follow up and measurement of performance
• Customer profitability evaluation
• Old customers/new customers; how to act?
• Roles of sales management
• Recruitment and orientation of new sales staff
• Innovative sales management
• Key elements of effective and profitable sales management
• How to create and maintain optimal capacity of sales staff?
• EFE ( External Factor Evaluation)
• IFE ( Internal Factor Evaluation)
• Innovative Customer analysis
• Pyramid Model
• Customer profitability analysis
• External development discussion form
Sales Management is a combination of lectures and workshop with a practical hands-on approach.
Haaga-Helia is offering this course for a discounted price of 500 euros (+VAT 24%) per participant, as the year 2018 is dedicated to Sales in Haaga-Helia. Members of MMA will receive a 10% discount.
The fee will be invoiced before the course takes place. The participants are able to cancel his/her registration 14 days prior to the first training day. After that 50% will be charged. If the cancellation occurs after the course has started, the full amount will be charged.
Heidi Kock is a lecturer in Haaga-Helia with more than 20 years' experience in Sales Management. She has been teaching the course many years to Haaga-Helia eMBA students with excellent feedback.
Upload pdf >> salesmanagement_2018.pdf