After completion the module, student will understand the valuation, nature and importance of investment decision making.
The student will learn how to apply main investment appraisal, valuation and accounting methods used in practice,
and how to identify and measure project risk involved in investment decisions.
• The process of investment decision making
• Methods for investment appraisal
• Key concepts, valuation tools and techniques
• Investment valuation with Excel
• Mergers, acquisitions and divestments
• Key concepts, critical aspects and synergies
• Successes and failures of M&A in service industries
• Valuation methods
• Finding relevant cash flows
• Investments under Uncertainty, Risk Management
To sign up for this module or for more information about the different modules,
please contact our eMBA Office
eMBA Program Manager email@example.com or
eMBA Program assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2017 module price is 800 euros + 24 % VAT. Click here to check all our Spring 2017 Modules.