Service Excellence programs have a fantastic collection of modules for leaders, entrepreneurs and experts.
Venue: Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Pasila Campus, Ratapihantie 13, 00520 Helsinki
Dates: 19th-20th May 2017 (9.15-17.00)
Lecturer: Olli Laintila, MSc (Econ), Lecturer & Consultant
After completing the course students know
- how to map, analyze and solve managerial challenges in Service Business
- how to align managerial work with strategy
- how to design and develop high-performance jobs
- characteristics of high-performing teams and how they should be managed
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- managerial challenges and solutions in Service Business
- job design of a high performance jobs
- feedback analysis, reflection, empathy and coaching
- guiding policies and principles of high-performance teams
- innovation and development oriented managerial work
- external visitor
- please ask for details about pre- and post-assignment
To sign up for this module, please contact our eMBA Office
eMBA Program Manager email@example.com or
eMBA Program assistant firstname.lastname@example.org .
Module price is 800 euros + 24 % VAT. Click here to check all our eMBA in Service Excellence Spring 2017 Modules.
Click here to see what Olli Laintila writes about Managerial Work in Service Business in his blog!