Extent: 3 ECTS
Timing: Semester 4
Starting level and linkage with other courses: No prerequisites.
Learning outcomes for the student
The student achieves such spoken and written skills that s/he manages in typical work situations in Swedish.
- Social contacts in working life, intercultural communication
- Presenting people and organisations
- Principles of written communication in different situations, short messages, CV, job application
- Other communication situations in working life
- Sports terminology in Swedish
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Recognition of prior learning is a process whereby, through assessment, credit is given to learning which has already been acquired in different ways, e.g. with earlier studies or working experience. RPL gives a student an opportunity to demonstrate his/her knowledge and skills. A student displays with the competence demonstration that s/he manages the course objectives and contents mentioned in the course description. It is possible to participate in the competence demonstration only once before taking the course. A competence demonstration is assessed on the scale from 1 to 5.
Will be informed later
Material given by the teacher
Assignments and project 80%