Course level: Specialisation
Course type: Elective
- You identify and explain the variety of e-business models, i.e., business to business, business to customer, consumer to consumer
- You can explain the benefits and limitations to using e-business models in relation to traditional models
- You determine an appropriate e-business model for a specific company
- You can apply the digitalization model as a means to expand business opportunities, add value and internationalize a specific business to transform it
- Business Developer: A6
- Knowledge Facilitator: B5
- Solution Provider: C5
- Digital Implementer: E4
Contents (dependent on each company case)
- Business Transformation Tools and Concepts
- Value creation
- Channel decisions (SC & Marketing)
- Customer relations
- Revenue streams
- Big data and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Security and Legal Issues
- Future business trends
Project: Analysis of a traditional business on how to transform it to a digitalized business
An option exists for the Specialisation Project course in which the model is tested.
Recognising and validating prior learning (RPL)
If you have acquired the required competence in previous work tasks, recreational activities or on another course, you can show the competence with a demonstration and progress faster through your studies. More information and instructions for RPL are available at MyNet.
Cooperation with the business community
The project offers the opportunity to link up with a case company for the digitalization analysis.
Multicultural and cross-disciplinary teams
Contact and distant sessions
Students' performance is graded on the following scale: Excellent (5), Very good (4), Good (3), Satisfactory (2), Fair (1), Fail (0).
A link to the joint assessment grid. The assessment of one’s own learning.
Materials to be announced in the implementation plan.