Scope: 5 ECTS
Timing: semester 4
Course level: Specialisation studies
Course type: elective
Starting level and linkage with other courses
No prerequisites. Course is tightly integrated with the course Marketing Research Methods. These two courses should be taken at the same time.
You can negotiate and prepare a marketing research plan to a client. You can implement an international marketing research project as a member of a student research team. You can take into consideration ethical and cultural challenges involved in the research process. You can report and present international marketing information for decision makers.
- Research project design
- Research question development
- Creating online questionnaires with Webropol
- Implementing a research project
- Writing a research report
- Making interpretations and conclusions based on research findings
- Assessing the reliability and validity of results
- Influence of culture in a research process
- Presenting research process and findings to the client
- Feedback discussion with the client
Recognising and validating prior learning (RPL)
If you have acquired the required competence in previous work tasks, recreational activities or on another course, you can show the competence with a demonstration and progress faster through your studies. More information and instructions for RPL are available at MyNet.
Cooperation with the business community
Projects are done together with organisations and the contents of research vary based on the needs of the client(s).
International marketing research projects are tailored to a client's needs. Multicultural teamwork.
Contact and distant sessions.
Students' performance is graded on the following scale: Excellent (5), Very good (4), Good (3), Satisfactory (2), Fair (1), Fail (0).
A link to the joint assessment grid. The assessment of one’s own learning.
Materials to be announced in the implementation plan.