Scope: 5 ECTS
Timing: semester 4
Course level: Specialisation Studies
Course type: compulsory for ENT specialisation students
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Prerequisite: ENT1LF101 Entrepreneurship.
You identify and assess your entrepreneurial behaviour and competencies. Your competence development and personal growth is further supported in a network of professionals. You develop your business idea into a business model or plan. Alternatively, you can also make a business plan for another SME or family business. You can start your own business but it is not a requirement. If you are an entrepreneur, you can make all planning and developmental assignments for your own business or family business during the course. You can collect all the documents that support business activities or entrepreneurship into a portfolio thesis. The learning outcomes are the following:
- you can productize your own competencies
- you can assess your developmental needs and readiness for entrepreneurship
- you can create a business plan for your own or family business
- you can assess the feasibility of the business opportunity
- you create an entrepreneurship portfolio
- I as an entrepreneur
- from the analysis of a business idea into a business model or plan
- business planning and analyses (customer and environmental analyses, appropriate financial analyses)
- human resource and developmental needs in starting and running a business
- personal development plan for an entrepreneur
Recognising and validating prior learning (RPL)
If you have acquired the required competence in previous work tasks, recreational activities or on another course, you can show the competence with a demonstration and progress faster through your studies. More information and instructions for RPL are available at MyNet.
Cooperation with the business community
The course is primarily focused on students who plan to become an entrepreneur and start a business.
Internationality can be part of a student’s business plan.
Contact and distant sessions or educationalisation.
Students' performance is graded on the following scale: Excellent (5), Very good (4), Good (3), Satisfactory (2), Fair (1), Fail (0).
A link to the joint assessment grid. The assessment of one’s own learning.
Materials to be announced in the implementation plan.