Scope: 5 ECTS
Timing: semester 4
Course level: Specialisation Studies
Course type: compulsory for ENT specialisation students
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Prerequisite: ENT1LF101 Entrepreneurship.
You can identify and describe an entrepreneur’s network and its influence on an entrepreneur’s decision making. You start to create your own business network and strategies. You plan and implement a networking event. You identify and assess risks for a small business.
- networking; an entrepreneur’s success factor
- visibility in Internet and social media, creating partnerships and networks
- planning and implementation of a networking event
- small business strategies and entrepreneur’s everyday life
- financing possibilities for an entrepreneur
- risks in entrepreneurship and insurance possibilities
- entrepreneur’s financial competence requirements and challenges in outsourcing
Recognising and validating prior learning (RPL)
If you have acquired the required competence in previous work tasks, recreational activities or on another course, you can show the competence with a demonstration and progress faster through your studies. More information and instructions for RPL are available at MyNet.
Cooperation with the business community
Cooperation with local/international entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship associations.
An international aspect is included in the student’s business network.
Contact and distant sessions or educationalisation.
Students' performance is graded on the following scale: Excellent (5), Very good (4), Good (3), Satisfactory (2), Fair (1), Fail (0).
A link to the joint assessment grid. The assessment of one’s own learning.
Materials to be announced in the implementation plan.