- Code: BUS8TF710-4 + BUS8TF711-4 (exam)
- Extent: 5 + 3 ECTS
- Timing: 21.5. – 1.6.2018
- Language: English
- Level: Professional studies
- Type: free-choice
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Basic ERP and SAP courses with good grades, preferably experience in using SAP ECC in working life. Upon completion of this course the students have possibility to attend a professional SAP TERP10 exam. Optional TERP10 certification exam cost is 180 euros excl. VAT(subject to smaller change depending on SAP).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student
- understands in-depth the following concepts and business processes and how they are logically implemented and integrated in the SAP ECC system:
- SAP NetWeaver,
- ERP Basics,
- Financial Accounting,
- Management Accounting,
- Purchase and Pay Business Process,
- Material Planning Business Process,
- Manufacturing Business Process,
- Order to Cash Business Process,
- Inventory and Warehouse Management,
- Enterprise Asset Management,
- Program and Project Management,
- Human Capital Management,
- has good capabilities to attend and pass the professional SAP TERP10 certification exam
- sign up to BUS8TF11-4 for TERP10 exam
- SAP ECC exercises on the above subjects
- TERP10 exam on pre-defined days
Teaching and learning methods
Lectures and SAP ECC exercises.
Accreditation of prior learning (APL)
Recognition of prior learning is observed on the course individually case by case.
TERP10 book, material provided by the teachers during contact hours, TERP10 SAP environment.
Assessment criteria and components
The course, BUS8TF710-4, is evaluated on a scale 1, 2, 3 or 5.
3: the student has attended 80% of the contact hours at least, as well as done all the SAP exercises
5: the student has passed the SAP TERP10 exam
The course, BUS8TF711-4, is evaluated on scale 0 or 5
0: if the student fails the certificate exam
5: if the student passes the certification exam