Extent: 5 credits
Level: Profile studies
Type: Compulsory / Optional
- Upon successful completion of this course, the student…
- Understands core business processes and structure of ERP systems.
- Understands the projects related to ERP systems.
- Has hands-on skills for using SAP ERP system.
The topics of this course are as follows:
Getting familiar with core business processes in SAP ERP system.
- Structure and modules of integrated systems
- Core business processes: Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Plan-to-Produce
- ERP-projects / system implementation
Starting Level and linkage with other courses
Pre-requisite: Orientation to Business and ICT
The evaluation scale for an accepted course contains grades 1 to 5.
Grade 5 (90%)
Student has excellent knowledge of SAP ERP basic concepts and business processes. Student has very good hands-on skills in use of SAP ERP system.
Grade 3 (70%)
Student has good knowledge of ERP basic concepts and business processes. Student has good hands-on skills in use of SAP ERP system.
Grade 1 (40%)
Student has sufficient knowledge of ERP basic concepts and business processes. Student has weak hands-on skills in use of SAP ERP syste
Working life connections 2(2)
Possible guest lectures
The software tools and languages used on the course are international. The language of the course material is English. Students from many nationalities work together.
a. lectures, system assignments, exam(s)
b. Documented previous on-the-job learning and/or written examination