Open studies are
- available for everyone regardless of age, citizenship or educational background
- for students who meet the admission criteria
- fee-charging courses which meet Haaga-Helia’s degree regulations – courses are the same and teachers are the same as in the degree programmes!
- mostly arranged as contact lessons but we also offer online courses and intensive courses (lessons at evening times and weekends)
- not leading directly to a degree, but your studies can be accredited if you later get the admission in a degree programme
- part-time studies and visa or residence permit is not granted solely based on these studies, which are not directly leading to a degree
- not eligible for the state’s student financial aid or student discounts
COURSE SELECTION IN THE SPRING TERM 2017
Degree Programmes conducted in English
Open Path Studies
Haaga-Helia Open UAS provides the opportunity to study towards a degree. When an Open UAS student has earned a minimum of 60 credits (30 credits in master level studies) from courses that are included or otherwise suitable for a specific degree programme in a Finnish UAS, the student may apply for admission as a degree student in the programme in question. More information here.