Open studies are
- available for everyone regardless of age, citizenship or educational background
- for students who meet the admission criteria
- fee-charging courses which meet Haaga-Helia’s degree regulations – courses are the same and teachers are the same as in the degree programmes!
- mostly arranged as contact lessons but we also offer online courses and intensive courses (lessons at evening times and weekends)
- not leading directly to a degree, but your studies can be accredited if you later get the admission in a degree programme
- part-time studies and visa or residence permit is not granted solely based on these studies, which are not directly leading to a degree
- not eligible for the state’s student financial aid or student discounts
COURSE SELECTION IN THE AUTUMN TERM 2017
Finnish Courses in Autumn Term
Degree Programmes conducted in English
Open Path Studies
Haaga-Helia Open UAS provides the opportunity to study towards a degree. When an Open UAS student has earned a minimum of 60 credits (30 credits in master level studies) from courses that are included or otherwise suitable for a specific degree programme in a Finnish UAS, the student may apply for admission as a degree student in the programme in question. More information here.