During the application period you can apply for the following bachelor's degree programmes:
BBA in Business Information Technology
BHM in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
BBA in International Business, full-time studies
BBA in Multilingual Management Assistants
BHM in Tourism and Event Management
In the application period for the August 2019 intake all eligible applicants who earn the required minimum points will be accepted. Required scores:
- BBA programmes 500 points in sections Evidence-based reading and writing and Math
- BHM programmes 500 points in Evidence-based reading and writing and 400 points in Math
Applicant will be notified of the result of the student selection as soon as the application has been processed. Please note that in addition to the SAT scores you need to have a higher secondary certificate to apply.
Applying with the SAT test:
1. Take the SAT test and order the official test result
- Take the test in sections Evidence-based reading and writing and Math on one of the test dates. Check the test dates and register here https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/international. Only the new SAT-test taken after March 2016 is acceptable.
- Order the official SAT score report from the test organiser to be delivered to Haaga-Helia, the code for Haaga-Helia UAS is 7098.
- Reports printed or sent by the applicant him/herself are not acceptable.
- You must attain at least the required points per section (Evidence-based reading and writing, Math) to get accepted.
2. Fill in the online application form at www.studyinfo.fi and attach the required educational certificates to your application during the application period.
- Eligibility for Bachelor's degree programmes: higher secondary education (e.g. high school diploma).
3. Get notification of the student selection result within a couple of weeks.
- You will be notified of the selection result as soon as you have submitted the required certificates and your application has been processed.
Admission criteria of each degree programme has been published in Studyinfo.fi.
Please note that you need to confirm the offered study place and pay the tuition fee within 14 days of acceptance.
More information of tuition fees