Haaga-Helia's exchange students studying in Helsinki can select courses from the different study fields and campuses mentioned below, according to their field of study at their home university.
| Study Field
|| Malmi / Pasila
| Hospitality and Tourism
||HOTRA, HOTEM, MATKA, RUOKA
| Business Information Technology
|| Malmi / Pasila
|Multilingual Management Assistant Education
| Vocational Teacher Education
Specialisation courses of Business programmes, Pasila campus
Spring term 2018
- Courses for spring semester 2018 are available in the Haaga-Helia Helsinki excel timetable. For a more detailed list of courses held at the Haaga campus (for tourism and hospitality students only) please see the Haaga campus course list. The courses which are open for exchange students are marked with an "EXCH" code. Please note that the list and timetables are subject to change!
- Course enrolment will begin 2 January 2018 and you will receive course enrolment credentials via email in December.
- See the course enrollment instructions, read the course descriptions, and check when and where the course is held before choosing your courses and enrolling!
- Students who have little experience of business studies before their exchange, or who are not custom to study in English, are recommended to take the Business Administration degree programme's Growing Global module (new curriculum) or the Global Business Environment module (old curriculum) which are held at the Malmi and Pasila campus. Both modules give a good introduction to International Business, a chance to develop your English and work with Finnish students.
Course descriptions are available through the links provided in the course excel and also on each degree programme's website.
Previous Course Timetables
Important to Note
- Students studying Business or IT at Pasila and Malmi campuses are not allowed to take Hospitality and Tourism courses at the Haaga campus.
- Students studying in Helsinki should not choose courses from the Porvoo or Vierumäki campus due to long distance.
- Courses of the School of Vocational Teacher Education are available ONLY for students from School of Vocational Teacher Education's partner institutions who have been accepted as exchange students to the School of Vocational Teacher Education.
- Journalism courses marked with the EXCH code are normally open only for journalism students or communication students who have the necessary basic studies. Practical orientated courses (e.g. student magazine) can also be offered in English if Journalism exchange students wish to take them. For more information, please contact exch(a)haaga-helia.fi.
- Organizational Communication specliazation courses from the Multilingual Management Assistant degree programme are open for exchange students who study communication as their major/minor.
- Master level courses are not open for bachelor level students.
- When planning your course enrollments, please take into consideration the distances between campuses, if you choose courses from different campuses.