Exchange students have to enroll for courses before their arrival to Finland. Enrollment period for courses during the autumn semester 2017 starts 5 June 2017, 8 a.m. (GMT +2). Accepted students will receive instructions by email before the course enrollment starts.
- The normal course load is 30 ECTS per semester. It is not recommend to take more than 35 ECTS. Haaga-Helia does not have a minimum course load requirement.
- Each semester at Haaga-Helia includes two periods. Some courses run for 1 period, some for 2 periods. Please take this into consideration when planning your course schedule.
- You should not choose courses which overlap!
- Information on how to see for which courses you have been accepted to are available under How to manage your course enrollments.
- Implementations may be canceled due to low number of participants, or they might be full due to large number of applicants.
Learning agreement is a contract between the student, the student's home institution and Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences. It ensures that the studies at Haaga-Helia will be recognised at the student's home institution. It is the student's responsibility to make sure that this document is completed and signed by both the sending and the receiving institution.
Please fill in the learning agreement only after you have registered for the courses in the WinhaWille system. If you enrolled for courses which were full, please do not list them on your learning agreement.
If possible, get the learning agreement signed and stamped by your home institution's representative before your studies at Haaga-Helia start. Bring the learning agreement with you to the orientation. If it is not possible to get a signature from your home institution before arrival, you can return the learning agreement to Haaga-Helia later. Please note that you can use your home institution's learning agreement or Haaga-Helia's form available below.