As an alternative to entrance examinations you can apply to Haaga-Helia with the SAT test. In addition to the SAT test, the application process includes advance assignment and online interview.
The SAT test is an exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. It is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered by the College Board. The purpose of the SAT test is to measure applicant's readiness for higher education, and provide higher education institutions with one common data point that can be used to compare applicants.
Joint application to higher education autumn 2020: Application period 2 to 16 September 2020 (January 2021 intake)
You can apply for the following master's degree programmes:
Detailed instructions and requirements for degree programmes are available at Studyinfo:
Leading Business Information
Aviation and Tourism Business
Required minimum SAT scores in Master programmes:
- 600 points in section Evidence-based reading and writing ranging from 200–800.
- 6 points in section SAT Essey: average value of these three dimensions ranging from 2–8: reading, analysis, and writing.
How to apply for Master's Programmes with the SAT test in Autumn 2020 application:
- Register for the SAT test through the College Board´s website. You can check deadlines for registration and test centers nearest to you on the College Board´s website.
- Take the SAT test in required sections (Evidence-based reading and writing and Essay). Order your official SAT score report from the test organiser to be delivered directly to Haaga-Helia by 23 September 2020. The code for Haaga-Helia UAS is 7098. Only the new SAT test taken after March 2016 is acceptable.
- Fill out the online application during the application period 2 to 16 September 2020, 15.00 (GMT/UTC +2) at Studyinfo.
- Attach required certificates to your application form by the given deadline. You can apply to Master´s Degree Programme if you have Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and at least two years of relevant work experience after completing the Bachelor´s degree.
- Attach your advance assignment and CV to your application form by 23 September 2020, 15.00 (GMT/UTC +2).
- Online-interview will be held 2 November 2020. Invitations to the interview will be send by email by 19 October 2020. Please note that you have to get at least 10 points from advance assignment and 10 points (600+6 points from SAT = 10 points) from the SAT test to get invited to the online interview.
- You will be notified of the admission process by email as soon as you have submitted the required attachments and your application has been processed
- Studies will begin in January 2021