If you wish to study at Haaga-Helia as an exchange student, firstly check whether your home university has a valid parnter agreement with student exchange programme with us. Please note that only students from our partner institutions are eligible to apply. If there is no agreement, please see here how to apply as a Free Mover. Information for students who want to apply to Haaga-Helia as degree students can be found here.
Partner universities must submit all nominations to Haaga-Helia by the deadline (May 1st for Autumn Semester; November 1st for Spring Semester). Nomination instructions with links will be emailed to all partner universities before the application period starts. Please note that nominations which are only sent by email or after the application deadline will NOT be accepted.
CORONA UPDATE: Please note that the student might have to arrive 2 weeks in advance for mandatory self-isolation before the sememster starts. You can check the semster dates under important dates.
Also please note that the following Finnish embassys are not prossesing student visas at the moment: New Delhi, Abuja, Nairobi, Addis Abeba, Manila, Alger, Buenos Aires, Ankara/Damaskos Hanoi, Katmandu, Santiago de Chile, Windhoek and Nur-Sultan.
More info on specific Finnnish embassies https://finlandabroad.fi/frontpage
- Application form (available from 15th September) DL: 1 November (We recommend non EU students to apply before 1 October to get Visa papers on time)
- Application instructions We recommend usieng the Crome browser if possible to login. Use your university email when you register.
- Lists of courses taught in different campuses at HH.
- NB! Business or Tourism students can be placed to Helsinki or the Porvoo campus. This applies to all business and tourism applicants!
- Late applications will not be processed.
- If you have any further questions regarding the application process, please contact us at exch(a)haaga-helia.fi. Your departmental contact person at Haaga-Helia will be informed to you after the application round has ended.