If you wish to join Haaga-Helia as an exchange student, first check that your home university has a student exchange agreement with us. Please note that only students from our partner institutions with which we have a valid agreement are eligible to apply. If there is no agreement, please see here for information about how to apply as a free mover. Information for students who want to apply to Haaga-Helia as degree students is available under Education.
Partner universities must submit all nominations to Haaga-Helia by the application deadline. Nomination instructions with a link to the nomination form will be emailed to all partner universities before the application period starts. Please note that nominations which are sent in by email only OR after the application deadline will not be accepted.
- Student exchange application form (available in the beginning of April/October)
- Application instructions
- Lists of courses taught in different campuses at HH.
- NB! Business or Tourism students can be placed to Helsinki or the Porvoo campus. This applies to all business and tourism applicants!
- Late applications will not be processed.
- If you have any further questions regarding the application process, please contact us at exch(a)haaga-helia.fi. Your departmental contact person at Haaga-Helia will be informed to you after the application round has ended.