Please contact Riku Korosuo, eMBA Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +358 40 488 7391, or Airi Granlund, eMBA Programme Assistant, email@example.com, mobile +358 40 488 7342, to enquire about available study places, and to find out more information.
The modular eMBA curriculum enables flexible continuous student intake, so get in touch with us and discover what options are currently available for you!
Graduates from both Finland and abroad are currently studying Service Excellence. We are looking for candidates who reflect a broad range of industries, functions and backgrounds that can enrich our learning experience. Currently undertaking the eMBA programme is a diverse mix of participants from fields such as the software, publishing, banking and forestry industries. Furthermore, our previous students have been employees of such companies as Accountor Group, STT, Sokotel Ltd and Fazer Ltd.
Fluency in written and spoken English is required in order for participants to keep pace with assignments and classroom discussions.
Applicants to the Haaga-Helia eMBA in Service Excellence program should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, equivalent to Bachelor.
- At least three years relevant work experience with supervisory/managerial responsibility.
- If you do not have a first degree you may be eligible through relevant professional or training qualification and by having a minimum of five years managerial experience.
- Proven ability to study in English.
Application forms must be submitted along with the following:
- CV/resumé including details of education and work history.
- Two work references confirming employment.
- A 2-3-page essay outlining your plans for your career and personal development.
Please return your application and enclosures by mail to:
eMBA in Service Excellence Program
00520 Helsinki - Finland