The full (90 credits) eMBA in Service Excellence -programme starts every January. For smaller programmes we have a continuous student intake, have a look at the next available courses here. Candidates for all the programmes should fill out the online application form (link below).
Please contact Riku Korosuo, eMBA Programme manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +358 40 488 7391, or Inkeri Pärnä-Karhu, eMBA Programme assistant, email@example.com, mobile +358 40 488 7146, to enquire about available study places, and to find out more information.
Graduates from both Finland and abroad are currently studying Service Excellence. We are looking for candidates who reflect a broad range of industries, functions and backgrounds that can enrich our learning experience. Currently undertaking the eMBA programme is a diverse mix of participants from fields such as the software, publishing, banking and forestry industries. Furthermore, our previous students have been employees of such companies as Accountor Group, STT, Sokotel Ltd and Fazer Ltd.
Fluency in written and spoken English is required in order for participants to keep pace with assignments and classroom discussions.
Applicants to the Haaga-Helia eMBA in Service Excellence programme should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, equivalent to Bachelor.
- At least three years of relevant work experience with supervisory/managerial responsibility.
- If you do not have a first degree you may be eligible through relevant professional or training qualification and by having a minimum of five years of managerial experience.
- Proven ability to study in English.
Application forms must be submitted along with the following:
- CV/resumé including details of education and work history.
- Two work references confirming employment.
- A 2-3-page essay outlining your plans for your career and personal development.