Autumn term 2017
Timetables and enrollment forms for Autumn term have been published.
You can apply for the study right for Open Bachelor level studies or Open Master level studies conducted in English with the following electronic application form:
Enrollment form for Open studies conducted in English
- To get the study right issued for Open Bachelor level studies or Open Master level studies conducted in English, you must meet the requirements. Please attach the language certificate (Bachelor level) or degree and work certificates (Master level) to the electronic enrollment form.
- After your certificates has been checked, you will receive an e-mail containing further instructions on how to enrol and pay the semester fee 150 euros.
- If you are accepted, you will get user name and pass word for WinhaWille programme and instructions on how to enroll for the courses
- Open University studies are part-time studies and therefore visa or residence permit is not granted solely based on these studies, which are not directly leading to a degree
- not eligible for the state’s student financial aid or student discount
- you are required to have own laptop during your studies, please read more
- You have to be present in the first class to confirm your seat on the course! During that first meeting, you will get information on all course details, e.g. the course contents, requirements and assignments.
Student who continues one´s Open studies:
To continue your Open studies in Haaga-Helia Open UAS, fill in the following enrolment form:
Enrolment form for a student who continues one´s studies
- Please authenticate using your netbank codes.
- After the authentication you can continue to the enrolment form.
- The semester fee 150 euros can be paid after you have filled in the enrolment form.
- You will receive confirmation by e-mail when your student number and WinhaWille codes have been activated.
Please note! If you do not have Finnish personal identity code, you cannot authenticate with netbank codes. In case you cannot pay the semester fee online, please contact Student Affairs Office: studentaffairs.pasila(at)haaga-helia.fi or 0400 230 403 (open from Monday to Friday 9.00 - 15.00).
Instructions and Contact Information
· If you have any questions or problems, please contact Student Affairs Office.
- The tuition fee is not refunded